Tuesday, July 31, 2012

An update!

Another Update -

I realize it's been over a year since I've updated this. The email address I have listed for contact information got signed up for a ton of spam, so I essentially gave up on checking it. I thought of this site today though, and checked the email account. After doing a little digging, I struck gold.

Here's an email from a former employee. Some of it I'd already posted, but there was plenty of new stuff in there as well.

I worked for this place and absoulty hated it. I can tell you some stories. Well lets just go ahead and spill the beans.

Almost everyone that works there has either been in jail for drug charges or is on probation for drugs or drunk driving. There is even one person that has been in prison not once but twice for drug trafficing. Not to mention the selling of controlled substances in the building.
I am sure Donnie, Micki, and Sal all know about this unethical activity that is going on, but chose to ingore it.

Well now I will give you all the names of the top collectors in the office and their fake names.

Here we go:
Real Name ---Fake name
Micki Kell ----Sue Brown
Donnie Kell------ Don Snow
Tamara Holland ---- Tina Greene
Pristina Dupard ---- Amanda Martin
Sal Manzi ---- Mr Mann
Deonna Snodenberg -----Dee Dawson


Ok that is all that I am going to share about the collector names. These are the ones who make the work place run the way it does.

I would sugguest to all their clients that they go there and take a look for themselves how the business is run day to day.....They would be in shock......

Here is a short run down of some of the clients they have......Via Christi Clinic (formely Wichita Clinic), Westar Energy, Coffey County Medical / Hospital, Dodge City Medical, Ashely Clinic, KS Medical Center, 66 Federal Credit Union, Fidelity Bank, Meritrust Credit Union....these are just a few...

Now to talk about Donnie and Micki...Micki really runs the show and Donnie is just there to do whatever she says, and to get her lunch everyday...

Sal is never in the office, he is gone about 25 days out of each month, on his trips. When he does some into the office, he is always having a meeting on the 1st day he comes back, and is alway blah blah about the collectors not making him enough money, not to mention the fact that he will threaten you not to pay you, because you did not make him money.

Oh on another note, there is "Richard Parker" that comes to work everyday "DRUNK"....quite the work enviroment huh......... 

No comments:

Post a Comment